Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My WebQuest

I have created my first WebQuest about the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.


http://www.zunal.com/webquest.php?w=60185

Topic - THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND

ABCD-objectives
Searching in the Internet and reading about one of the parts of UK (C) the groups of the 8th-graders (A) have to create and present in the class the colorful posters (B) with information according to the following plan and at least 5 pictures. (D)

This poster has to include the information about:

1. symbols of the country (flag, emblem, flower, anthem)
2. geographical position of the country (map, rivers, mountains, seas)
3. population and language
4. national traditions and holidays
5. interesting places

The target students are the 8th graders in the age 13 or 14 years old.

Well it is not very difficult, but it takes a lot of time!
Anyway, I've done it!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ruslana,

    This is Piar. Impressive Webquest! Infact, I have always learnt new things from your efforts. I alway wanted to comment-late in commenting :). Your webquest is a good guideline for new webquesters like me. First, I thought it would be very difficult. However, as you well said-it only takes lot of time--not difficult. It took me 5 hours to create one-net is snail slow here in my part of the world on the top of Himalyas in Pakistan.

    We are just in the middle of week 5 and learnt so many interesting and useful things through this course. I would wish you all the best in the rest of the course.

    Thanks

    Piar

    ReplyDelete