Thursday, April 22, 2010

Delicious bookmark



It is totally true, that every time after re-instalation of the computer system you always lost your favourite bookmarks. Thanks to this course and Deborah, of course, we've known about www.delicious.com - the best bookmark site ever.



Now about my experience at this bookmark site:

Something was wrong with my computer, actually with Internet, so the most difficult for me was to create yahoo account; three times I filled the ID card.

Then the tool bar of delicious.com was proposed me to install and, of course, I agreed. It’s really comfortable to have bookmark tool just in Mozilla Firefox.

And finally, I began to search some interesting sites connected with ESL, such as our task for this week is to find two or more sites for using in the class.

I was looking for bookmarks which have the biggest number of people, who saved this site at their own delicious page.

So, welcome to my page http://delicious.com/shruslana !




2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I've copied my post from www.nicenet.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ruslana,

    It's fine to copy your post from Nicenet - it's a way to find what you've written more easily after the end of the course. It's especially okay considering how much else you've done with your blog! Very impressive!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete